My name is Kelsie and I am a designer at BasicInvite.com. I wanted to reach out to you because your photos are fantastic and we would love to do a feature on you.Let me know a time that might work for you so I can get a little more information for your feature.
My name is Kelsie and I am a designer at BasicInvite.com. I wanted to reach out to you because your photos are fantastic and we would love to do a feature on you.Let me know a time that might work for you so I can get a little more information for your feature.
2 comments:
Julie,
My name is Kelsie and I am a designer at BasicInvite.com. I wanted to reach out to you because your photos are fantastic and we would love to do a feature on you.Let me know a time that might work for you so I can get a little more information for your feature.
Kelsie Bacik
Toll Free: 800.705.1243 ext 10
Direct: 801.610.6692
kelsie@basicinvite.com
Julie,
My name is Kelsie and I am a designer at BasicInvite.com. I wanted to reach out to you because your photos are fantastic and we would love to do a feature on you.Let me know a time that might work for you so I can get a little more information for your feature.
Kelsie Bacik
Toll Free: 800.705.1243 ext 10
Direct: 801.610.6692
kelsie@basicinvite.com
Post a Comment