skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Julie Church Photography
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Megan
Megan is now off to college...but I am remembering this session as one of my very favorites. We laughed so hard and had the best time! Plus, she is
gorgeous
...Photographers dream!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
August
(1)
▼
2010
(6)
▼
September
(2)
Sneak Peak - Lincoln
Megan
►
April
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2008
(8)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(7)
About Me
Julie Church
I love all things beautiful. I am constantly amazed how the right angle and lighting can change the perspective of a pose and make it a work of art.
View my complete profile
Inspiration
Jennifer Ashby Photography
Rebekah Westover Photography
No comments:
Post a Comment